Monday, February 15, 2010

Holiday Hangover (again?!)

 
Since Deanne did not send me an article to post for the week.
I thought I would share.
I think that next time she leaves.
She may not trust the blog to my care...

Dear Monday 6am Campers,

I am sorry to have you missed you all this morning but I have a bad case of HH. [Holiday Hangover].
I was up late, late. I was eating the above pictured items. It is true. I have fallen...

But...don't you despair..I will return. And besides...where were all of you when a mere handful of us had to re-do the 1/2 mile sprint?...in. the . dark. without warning. Yes, yes we did! 

See you next week. And maybe if "D" happens to be mobile..she will send one of her healthy tidbits my way so that I can replace my destructive behavior post with something more motivational....

I would hate to have to post my cookie recipe as the ROW...at least I know better...I think.

yours through the ffit journey....
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment