Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cori's Thank you!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you for the wonderful surprise this morning. I was shocked and overwhelmed (first off, the fact that you ladies would give my post workout sweaty body a hug is beyond me!! - boy that was a tough workout today Deanne - thanks!) My husband and I are still laughing over that funny card - where on earth did you find a Survivor Boca card? Those little grannies on it may be my future workout partners! Keely - your breakfast treats were amazing as always. I always look forward to seeing the beautiful presentation of your food as much as I enjoy getting to eat it. I am going to wear my Foreverfit workout shirt with pride and I can't wait to use the gym bag - I will think of all of you running the "stairway to heaven" stairs over at the park - while I am sweating it out in the Florida humidity trying to find somewhere to run that has any kind of elevation to it at all! :) As for my gym boss timer - I am so excited to have that to use - I was really wanting one so I can time my own circuit workouts. I love the idea of ForeverFit Florida. Deanne - you gotta tell me how to get trained so we can start franchising you! I cannot begin to express how much I am going to miss you all. Deanne, you have changed my life and my family's lives in so many ways - thank you falls so far short of the gratitude I have for you and your wonderful program. As wonderful as the program is - it is just a program without you - you are the program to me and that will be absolutely impossible to replicate anywhere else. I will carry on - but I will greatly miss you. Love, Cori

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cori!! I am so sad that I didn't get this workout on my calendar. Here I was sleeping in (just a bit) and then doing my own thing at the Rec Center...and I missed Keely's breakfast?? My v. BAD! You are almost as much "Forever Fit" as Deanne...truly you have become an "ICON". We all want to grow up to be like Cori, yes? of course yes! Best of luck to you with Florida and all it has to offer you...you are always up for adventure:):)

    ReplyDelete