Friday, February 4, 2011

What's Next??

I went to Wednesday's boot camp this week. It's been awhile since I went to a Wednesday boot camp. Have you tried that group? Extra friendly, high energy and pretty supportive but this week Deanne decided to add a new exercise...I call it "butt bumping". Maybe if you are lucky she and Emma will demo this move for you and you too can try this with a fellow boot camper. Deanne did assure me this will not be tried on Tues or Thurs...don't even want to think about Greg and Andy's commentary...actually go for it Deanne...this could be hilarious!!

Also...next up for me and interview posting is going to be tips on the new food plan which I call 4-2-1. I have a list of campers that Deanne knows have had success that I will be contacting for my content but if you would like to chime in on said post...please leave me a comment or send an email to allenkath06@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment