Friday, May 27, 2011

I STAND CORRECTED!!

WEEK 5 SCORE CARD...THE REAL ONE, MY APOLOGIES...


As you can see...there have been some adjustments, ahem...
(and for the record...don't come between Keely and her competition:)

Go Keely!! Go Amber!! Go Brenda!!
*******
I have decided to add a new feature each week...I will highlight that particular week's winner
in addition to the overall contenders. This way...each week we can start anew...get it??
So...week 5 winner goes to Brenda!! congratulations!!
(see how that works?? Now you go win next week!!)
And to be fair to previous weeks...
Week 1 winner:  4-way tie! Amber, Brenda, Michelle and Sherry!
Week 2 winner: 3-way tie: Amber, Brenda and Sherry!
Week 3 winner: Amber!
Week 4 winner: Nicole!
I think this little weekly winner is going to heat this up just a bit...
makes me want to try again...and you??

No comments:

Post a Comment