Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DDT

So...How are you handling your DDT?? (DeanneDownTime). Personally, I am eating like a crazy person. Actually, to be honest with myself I am probably not eating as bad as other holiday years but so much worse than I should be. I think since I weighed in for the Holiday Challenge final weighin..I have had a total of (1) good eating day. I am working out though and that's the point of my post.

You see, tonight I am having those inklings of sore muscles that happen several hours after a kickbutt work out. And the best part about tonight's pain? I brought this on myself! And that is a good thing I tell ya. As my sons and husband played tennis at TPHS courts, I made up a DIY bootcamp. I ran to warm up, I did bench step ups and tricep dips, push ups in the sand, plank series, I did bicep curls, band back things through the fence, I did a 100 ct. crunch series [and they still played tennis] So...I did high knee skips across the the court, kick butt runs and side shuffles [now they were getting embarassed] but I pulled out the kettle bell, I did...swings and figure 8's and finally...finally their game ended so I could stretch.

Please tell me what you are doing during your DDT...

See you on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment