Saturday, December 19, 2009

Week 4


1st Place tie: Keely and Trish (19)
2nd Place: Karyn (15)
3rd Place: Amber (13)

Kathleen's Analysis: First off: Congratulations are in order to Trish--you rocked it this week to catch up to Keely! Oh, and Karyn...what's with "6" points this week? (another forever fit rockstar!)

Apparently, Deanne has promised 1 point/day if 1)you do the holiday challenge extra 100 calorie burning plan to be added to your everyday work out plan and 2)get a pic of yourself doing it and 3) email send it to her. (that's kindof a lot of hoop jumping [not to mention rope jumping] for this busy holiday cheerleader to manage, so you go!)
Just in case you were wondering, it is the pics that are cranking the weekly points up.
These leaders??...no, they have not been doing extra midnight workouts with Deanne...so stop calling her and asking when you can sign up for the extra sessions!

To make it through to the finish of this challenge, plan now to attend all three workout opps. this week. Monday (6 and/or 9:15) if you hit both of these...u r a double dipper and you have no holiday life;) Tuesday (9:15 Cardio Interval) and our big finish on Wednesday 9:15! breakfast and raffle to follow!

All I can say at this point as far as the weight part of the challenge is...hold on my friends, Wednesday soon cometh and the day of deliverence is nigh. (after we weigh in it's free for all til Jan. 1st) Also, once I feel myself stretching that 10% far beyond it's appropriate limits...lots of water and fiber baby...just flush it through!

Best of luck to each of you and may the MFFer (most forever fitter) win!!

1 comment:

  1. I love bootcamp but my kids were sick this week and I was a caged animal at home cleaning up throw-up. I had all the 100 calorie workouts with me and I ended up doing it 3 days. yeah! Another bonus of kids with the stomach flu is that I was too busy to munch on stuff out of the cupboard... I don't need to be digging in there like a racoon just because I am home. Maybe I will get the flu before the weigh in.. I can only hope

    ReplyDelete