Tuesday, January 12, 2010

R U TOUGH??

I know, I know...the 2010 banner thing is a bit much but it has dramatic appeal and at least it wakes you up when you click on the blog...

Speaking of tough...today as I was on my 6am run {along with 3 other forever fitters}, headed up Ocean Air (long, drawn out mile hill behind the Torrey Hills Park), we saw a large group of runners headed towards us...and what were they doing??? Indian Run UP the hill..wow! And I said to myself...what kind of crap would Deanne get if she had us do that?!

And another point...Karyn is hiLLARRIus if you don't already know this. At the completion of our run we were all lamenting the fact that everyone is losing weight except for us. The topic then lead to portion control and Karyn says, "She (deanne) talks about 4 0z of meat?! That's like something I pull out of my tooth!!"

Happy Fitness Week to you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment