Saturday, October 23, 2010

Semi Annual Forever Fit Beach Run Saturday November 20th at 7am



Our semi-annual beach run and breakfast from Something Homemade is coming up November 20th. This is such a fun event for everyone. Whether you run the 3 mile or the 6 mile course, you will love the scenery, the company and the food!

If you have done this event before, we would love your feedback on the blog. If this is your first time and you have questions about the event, this is a great place for your questions.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this run! (Especially when my husband comes too!!!) It is fun, social, something different, a great workout and the food is always AMAZING! Thanks for doing it again Deanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree with Ann...take the boot campers out of the boot camp setting and more into the running setting and it is amazing the camaraderie you will feel!:) Unlike the pic, however, we will not be running "on" the beach...more like down to it and along the coast. It is a good time and even if you opt for the 6 miles, there are some adjustments to be made if intense fatigue sets in...just watch for me, I will give you the tips. Also...food?? mmmm! A caution, however, Since Keely is in "the business" some of her stuff may not be as forever fit as others...all delish...just ask her. She is great to give you the deets. C u in November! PS...I am working on D to get me pics from our last beach run so that I can post the real thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a picture from one of our beach runs!

    ReplyDelete