Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lisa Week 4


As you all remember...Lisa was down SIX POUNDS by week 3 and was 
able to maintain that loss for week 4. (Not easy to do...)
She has been working hard and is already looking forward to this Saturday's weigh in.
(wish I was as optimistic:) 
In Lisa's words:
So today was my first 6 am bootcamp!  I had to juggle my schedule this week since my son Jake is off tomorrow.  Once again - planning!  I decided last night to register for today so that way I would be sure to get up!  If the accountability is there - so am I!    It was hard getting up before the sun does but the feeling at 7 am of being done for the day is incredible!   I definitely am "shocking" my body almost every day.   I even managed to "shock" Deanne today by showing up at 6!

Weigh in is Saturday....fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment