Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 2 Fitness Challenge: Habit of The Week

Hi everyone. The best way to improve your health and fitness is to tackle one habit or change at a time. Each week I will ask you to choose one habit that you would like to break or adopt that you believe will help you reach your goal.

For example, last week, I chose the habit of not eating any unplanned food. That means no snacking in between my planned meals, no eating food left over from my kids, no nibbling while I'm cooking or preparing meals etc.

This week I am choosing the habit of measuring out all my food to make sure that my portions haven't crept up to more than they should be.

What is your habit for the week? Tell us here.

4 comments:

  1. I like that Deanne- no unplanned food! I will save that for another week most definitely. This week, my habit is to exercise first thing in the morning. I had good intentions today, changed into workout gear, but got distracted by housework, then a friend called an invited us to her pool. Of course, we dropped everything and went. So no exercise for the day. Because I had to work 2p to midnight. So frustrating! So now, no distractions in the morning. Exercise first! Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  2. My habit this week is to move more by going to bootcamp at least 3-4x and running on my own. I will get 6 workouts in this week. I am also going to add being active with my kids more (tennis, smash ball, and kicking a ball around while we are waiting at practices).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I choose two habits? I am going to record all of my food and exercise at least 5 times this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drink enough water. I still find myself forgetting to drink water (I'm not drinking other things other than a coffee in the AM) and then I realize I haven't had enough water by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete