Monday, September 16, 2013

Thriving Bootcamper Interview #3: Kaya Young

Introducing:  Kaya Young!!



1.     How long have you been a Forever Fitter?- 4 years

2.     What do you like most about Forever Fit? Deanne, the community, outside workouts

3.     Where did you grow up? Michigan

4.     If you went to college, what school? University of Michigan- undergrad , SDSU- MBA

5.     What is (or was) your profession? Sales & Marketing

6.     Do you have kids?  If so, how many and what are the genders and ages? 2 kids, both boys, ages 10 & 12 5th and 6th grade

7.     What hobbies or skills do you have (serious or funny)? Dancing, cooking, karaoke

8.     What’s your biggest vice in life? Wine & peanut butter

9.      Tell us one thing most people don’t know about you
My Dad is from Burma or Myanmar

10.                        If you had a theme song in life, what would it be?  Oh Deanne… this is tough.  I think my current theme song is Low by FloRida.  I really don’t know what he is singing about, but I love to dance to it.

11.                         Do you have any specific goals for the next 10 weeks? My goals are:  get down to 130lbs, work on my Zumba repertoire, get my closets & garage organized after the re-model.

12.                        Do you have any specific goals for the next 10 years?  Maybe go back to work…. On my own terms…. hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment