Monday, October 21, 2013

Thriving Bootcamper #8: Angela Fassett


Introducing: Angela Fassett!!


1. How long have you been a Forever Fitter?  Almost a year!


2. What do you like most about Forever Fit? Deanne! I’ve never met anyone who could make working out fun! I love her energy and the great group of people sheattracts to Forever Fit.


3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it? Growing up my family called me Bird. Rob calls me Angel.


4. Where did you grow up? Covina, CA. Then moved to Vista when I was 10.


5. If you went to college, what school? Palomar and Maric.


6. What is (or was) your profession?  Medical Assistant


7. Do you have kids? If so, how many and what are the genders and ages? Yes. Karena (18), Carson (12), Cameron (10), Caden(6) and Christian (2).


8. What hobbies or skills do you have (serious or funny)? I play the piano by ear. It’s a lot more fun than reading the music.


9. When it comes to your workout philosophy and demeanor, what animal would you compare yourself to and why? A Cheetah because I like to pretend I am fast.


10.What’s your biggest vice in life? At the moment, I’d have to say soda.


11.Would you rather: (choose one answer by each letter)

a. Do 100 burpees or 20 sets of Torrey Hills Stairs? Stairs

b. Workout outside when it’s 90 degrees and sunny or 50 degrees and raining? 50 and raining

c. Do a ropes workout or a Kettlebell workout? Kettlebell

d. Crawl through the sand or crawl through wet grass? sand

e. Listen to pop, classic rock, alternative or country while working out? pop


12. Tell us one thing most people don’t know about you. My son Caden (6) has Down ’s syndrome. He is such a wonderful spirit, inspiration, and the focal point of our family. They say of Down ’s syndrome: “It’s a different kind of beautiful” - it’s so true!


13. If you had a theme song in life, what would it be?  What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger

14. Do you have any specific goals for the next 10 weeks? Over the course of the last year with Deanne I have met my original goals for body composition and general fitness. Now my focus is maintenance and being able to make single waves on those darn ropes all the way to the beep!


15.Do you have any specific goals for the next 10 years? To stay with forever fit. Continue to be active and enjoy every moment since the kids are getting older very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment