Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 2 Circuit - 60 Second Stations

If you liked today's continuous workout of moving from station to station, here is one you can try at home with no equipment.

Fun Family Circuit: (try to do all exercises for 45 to 60 seconds) – no equipment necessary, each round should take 10-15 minutes

Station 1 – Squat Jumps (do squat and explode into jump – land with soft knees)

Station 2 – push-ups (on knees or toes)

Station 3 – High Knee runs

Station 4 – Ground, bench or chair dips

Station 5 – Jumping Jacks

Station 6 – Crunches

Station 7 – Jump Rope in place (no jump rope necessary)

Station 8 – Wall squats

Station 9 – Reverse lunges alternating legs

Station 10 – Planks

Repeat 1-2 times immediately or the next time you have a little free time

5 comments:

  1. Deanne-that was such a fun and HARD workout this morning! I loved it! And I have to give myself a HUGE pat on the back. SEVEN DAYS OF NO SUGAR!!!!!!!!! I don't think any of you can understand how huge this is for me! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sugar. Does anyone love sugar like me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you. And, I have just enough rebellion in me that because someone else suggested "no sugar" then I can't, can't completely eliminate it but I have dramatically reduced. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, ANN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the real question is, how do you feel? These menus are very low in sugar overall. I had to make myself eat lunch at 1:30 because I was not hungry and I knew it would backfire on me later if I didn't. Having lunch for breakfast completely changed how I felt today. Now granted, I did not burn 500 calories like the rest of you. So you all "weigh-in" on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I feel better than ever. I have eaten healthy for over two years now, but have never really cut the sugar out. This is a first!!! I feel sooooo good!!!!!! Obviously I won't be able to stay away forever, so the question is, will I be able to reintroduce it in moderation???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything in moderation is ok. Moderation is never the problem :)

    ReplyDelete