Monday, September 21, 2009

cracko'dawn


So...this morning...about 5:20 a.m. when my alarm went off for bootcamp...



I felt like this ...only with more body fat, mind you.

And I asked myself?? What am I doing??

I managed to throw on some work out attire, plaster my contact lenses to the eyeballs and head out. Even on the [freeway] drive there I kept thinking...WHAT AM I DOING?

I think I reach my level of consciousness after the warm up and about half way into the first round of challenges that Deanne has orchestrated for my morning wake-up call.

And it was at this point I realized...yeah, I kind of do like this. This is a good way to start my day.
I can feel good all day that I got myself off the pillow for this.

So enjoy your week of bootcamps fellow campers...
[and just 3 words of warning: shoulders, back and tris]



No comments:

Post a Comment