Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You're on KCC!! (Kathleen's Candid Camera)

So...just a warning that I will be showing up at random times to take pics of your bootcamp sessions. Yes, that is right. You may be thinking...o my! I thought Deanne told me that we would be able to approve pics before she uses them. Well...she is not using them...(I am) so in my experience...anything goes in the blogging world...BEWARE! you have been warned.

(honestly, I can use discretion...I will. I am your friend. besides..I work out with you and you could get some sweet revenge...)

I showed up today at Torrey Del Mar Park. A beautiful setting amongst gorgeous homes...who would ever guess that there would be many women show up for some good ol' fashioned sweating...

take a look:

You were an inspiration ladies!!
really...I wanted to put down my camera and join in...
but i did not...

Where will my camera take me next??...stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kathleen for some great pics. Ladies you were "on" today. Thanks for the great energy.

    ReplyDelete