Thursday, October 1, 2009

Comment, really!

So...I am working at keeping this blog up to date, current, exciting and fun to follow...what I need from you?? Let me know you looked at it with the smallest of comments. You see, I have some great pics and yes, even some video footage to post but am waiting 'til I can be sure someone besides Deanne has looked at the recent posts...I am just saying...

Case you are new to blogging...just click on "comments" type anything in the little box and the blog will walk you through c'mon you can do it--I know it!

I just added a new feature for the "pressed for time" blogger or the "too embarrassed to be original" blogger...just click on the reaction box (that appears at the bottom of each post) which you feel most appropriately conveys your reaction to the post and... you are done! Easy shmeezie...I am happy. U R 2!!

Happy Thursday!!
kath

PS. Check out the new play list...over there------------------------------------------------}

No comments:

Post a Comment