Monday, October 19, 2009

Tips...

Okay... I will start with Deanne's tip challenge. Here are a few tips that I will share with you...
1. BTPB (better than peanut butter) is cheaper at Trader Joes than Henry's
2. Greens and Whey protein cheaper at Henry's than Jimbo's
Also, MRM brand is the same as the brand Deanne recommends but cheaper. (yeah...trying to budget--for the first time in like 20 years...wish me luck:)
3. Greens give me gas.
4. The best tasting (and using best is quite a stretch here) out of the four greens that I tried was
"Amazing Grass"
5. When trying to stay with the food plan...having a buddy to text at critical moments in the day
will SAVE you!...give me your cell # and I can be your food buddy.

That's it for now...you can add your tips by clicking comments...go ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment