Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just say "NO"!

All that sugar swirling around your house, your car and in every store, office or building you enter...it is EVIL! Stay strong...you know that nothing beats the feeling of loose jeans, a flat tummy, tight butt or making it through a holiday without gaining a pound...or an ounce for that matter! And guess what?? Even if you run a ton of miles (trust me, I have tried this...), work out like a crazy body builder or even do 3 of Deanne's bootcamps this week...NOTHING, no NOTHING can make up for what mistakes go into your mouth.

So...choose wisely. Be the smug one that passes on all of the crap. Seriously...you can do this...heck, WE can do this!!

Now, go ahead and tell us all of your successes...every time you pass up an opportunity to eat junk, you have my permission to post a comment on this blog...let's rack 'em up!! It really does help to inspire each other!

I will start...today my son offered, dangled and begged me to eat one of my fave candy indulgences (red twizlers if you must know). I did not. No, I did not.

Stay strong my friends...and share your stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment