Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What NOT To Say

I feel a little behind with the start up of this latest round of Boot Camps because, you see, I started on Labor Day which for me meant it was like a "play camp". Oh, don't get me wrong...there was plenty of work involved but seriously, there were kids there playing games and doing jumping jacks, former professional athletes (okay just one but..) flinging footballs at me and just how's a girl supposed to stay focused in that kind of environment?!

I take this boot camping seriously. And lucky for you I am willing to share some of that which I have learned with the rest of you...especially you newbies.

What Not To Say at a Forever Fit Boot Camp:

1) I wasn't even sore from our last boot camp!

2) Are we doing the stairs again?

3) Deanne, I think your scale is light today!

4) I hate burpies!

5) Only 5 more weeks of this and then I can eat what I want again!

6) But Diet Coke has no calories!

7) I don't like Barley!

8) Are you even feeling this?

9) I don't do push ups.

10) Does she offer an advanced camp?

11) I am going to kick Keely's butt!

12) Do we still work out if its...(any of the following) hot, cold, dark and/or raining?

You are welcome.

Now let's go fuel up only when empty (but not too full); change our mindset from fat livin' to fit now and forever; and work out like crazy ladies 'til we all look like Emma....hoo-ah!

8 comments:

  1. OK, that was a GREAT list! All of them so true and made me laugh. I know that #3 came out of my mouth once. ONCE!!! Oh, and maybe the one about running the stairs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing reading this. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cori!! I am so proud of you that you figured out how to comment...you rock (even at burpies!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it on sister. Any of you could kick my butt - I would LOVE the challenge.
    I did make the mistake of telling Deanne I wasn't sore and she had me racing Emma up the stairs at the next session. That's the last time I'll be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. STILL recovering from racing Emma up the stairs yesterday.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw...who is Sam??? Is that you Kathleen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup...oops! my son was logged in. good observation, Ann.

    ReplyDelete