Friday, January 14, 2011

FoodViews

Balsamic Pork with Baby Spinach
(Deanne's Balsamic Chicken recipe with pork instead and minus the Quinoa...it was day 4)

As I sat down to eat my lunch today, I thought it looked so delish and then after tasting it I thought, "I have got to tell Deanne or somebody about how yummy this is!" Thus...introducing "FoodViews" on our blog.

If you make a Forever Fit meal (doesn't have to be one of the recipes) but it does have to fit legally [to steal a WW term] into our 4-2-1--my name for the new food plan...snap a pic. Email it to me or you can text it to me and I will get it on the blog. Let me know what it is and anything else you would like to share about it.

I am wanting to promote healthy food talk...nothing like what was happening early Thursday morning at boot camp. ahem, Greg!!

So...let us see what's on your plate...allenkath06@gmail.com.

And happy day "5" to many of you...my oatmeal was divine this morning!! (just not as pretty as lunch)...but I did mix in pumpkin and protein powder...mmm!

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen, this salad is gorgeous! Looks like something you would see in a magazine. Nothing diet looking about that. Thanks for the idea. I love the picture concept. I was on facebook the other day and saw that Katy Wilson had snapped a shot of her egg, spinanch and black bean scramble.

    ReplyDelete