Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lisa's Before/After!

First and foremost, I must thank Lisa for letting us all follow her during our Fall bootcamp session!
Wasn't she great?? (Applause,ahhh!!! yeah!!)

Here are her final numbers (drum roll...)
in just 10 short weeks 

Total Inches lost: 12 inches!
Body fat drop: 4%!
Total pounds lost: 7.2!

In Lisa's words:I still have a ways to go but I can't believe how great I feel - 
albeit sore and tired!  
My best days are when I do the 6 am workouts!

And just so you know...you can still find Lisa @bootcamp...

 I am so excited for this current challenge!
I want to be one of those girls who 
loses weight over the holidays and 
not just fight to maintain my weight!

 She is a member of the "Eggnog Police" 

Gooooo Lisa!!

2 comments:

  1. GO LISA!!! You are so cute and I have loved "following" you over the course of the last few months. You look GREAT!!! Congratulations on the rockin' numbers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete