Saturday, September 17, 2011

Down 3!!

Have you met Lisa yet at boot camp? 
I had a couple of people ask me who Lisa was. I realized that the pics I posted of her were in "real clothes", makeup etc not like most of us come to boot camp so she was nice enough to let me snap a pic AFTER working out yesterday...this girl is amazing!!

And I thought it would be a good time to let you know that Lisa's weigh in day is on Saturday...
and she has already dropped THREE pounds!!
Give me a woot, woot!!

Today my scale was 3 lbs lighter than it was when Deanne and I did my measurements!  I attribute a lot of that to my food choices!  I did 2 bootcamps this week as well as a midweek run so my exercise was better but not yet where I want it to be.  It definitely has to be the food!

3 less pounds is a great motivator for me with the weekend here.  I already went to birthday party this morning that served pizza and cake!  I downed a protein shake before I left and ate only from the veggie tray.  No pizza or cake for me!  Another dragon slayed! Temptation is definitely out there - resist, resist, resist!!!!

3 comments:

  1. My goal this next 10 weeks is to really incorporate more vegetables into my daily eating. Which if I am following the 4-2-1 plan, I will have to! I know I feel so much better when I eat more vegetables and it is so good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to stick with planning! It always feels so good to start the week with a plan for meals and prep work done. My family eats healthier too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,

    Loved your comments and congratulations on your success! Thanks for sharing your journey and insights! I think it's hard to admit what a huge role the food plays...I keep thinking I can exercie it off and I think I'm finally recognizing (admitting) I can't! Thanks for helping me remember that!

    ReplyDelete