Monday, September 5, 2011

Just DO IT!


Last week Deanne "encouraged" me to come in for a body comp assessment. I did not want to do it. It had been a looooong time and I was certain that the numbers would not bring a smile to my face. I have to tell you though, folks. I have lost 2 pounds since she weighed me and you know what?? I think it is MAGIC!! There is nothing quite like facing the music...Accountability is a big motivator for me so I have to admit that I am looking forward to this new session/menus/workouts...I say, BRING. IT. ON!!

And..I think Deanne is pretty smart to take a couple of weeks off between sessions...it totally makes me miss all of you and the awesome workouts. I even dreamed about boot camp last night. Is that healthy??


I am also happy to announce that this session we will be interviewing one of the newest Forever Fitters and follow her progress weekly...so, stay tuned it's gonna' be rockin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment