Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lisa hits 4-2-1!!

And...she is off to a great start!!
Today is her first day.
This is her breakfast...you don't believe me?? 
I know, I know it looks profesh.
This was mid way.
Have you tried Egg in a hole? 
Did you like it??
And in Lisa's words..this is how the 4-2-1 journey began for her...

I had to modify the recipe for Egg in a Hole a bit since I didn't get Canadian Bacon but used the Morningstar Farms veggie sausage instead.  I definitely have to approach all this in steps. Yesterday, my time was much shorter than I had hoped so shopping was quick.  I ran into Henry's and grabbed what I could to at least get me through breakfasts and snacks for the next couple of days.   I am sure it will get easier putting new practices in place. 
 Gradual change works better for me than drastic change!
well said.
stay tuned...we will be here all week:) 
and for the next 10.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, can you come make breakfast for me? That is so pretty on your plate!!!! Welcome and thank you for letting us follow your journey. We followed my journey last time and this is already so much more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lisa, so happy to workout w/ you! My goal this 10 weeks is to meal plan each week. It's amazing how dependent I've already become on the plan in just 1 week-I reference it all the time to see what healthy thing I'm eating, it's totally replaced the chips

    ReplyDelete
  3. My main goal is to drink more water. Although this may seem like the easiest of all the challenges, I find this the most difficult. I do know the importance of drinking; therefore, my goal is to make drinking part of my nutrition plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal is LESS STARCHY CARBS!!! To accomplish this I am choosing something to crunch! Carrots, celery, cucumbers.....combined with hummus my tummy is shutting up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goal is to put that menu plan right up in my kitchen where I can see it every time I'm ready to eat. In the past, if I did plan, it was on my computer or lost in the pile of papers on the desk. Not very helpful when your in a hurry or extra hungry.
    I'm hoping this will really help me stick to it - even though I know it's going to be hard. Andrea

    ReplyDelete